CHiME Professional Leadership Workshops
Join CHIME International’s workshops at Radical Health Festival Helsinki to develop your professional digital health leadership skills.
CHIME is a global professional organisation for digital health leaders. Founded in 1992, it is a non-profit committed to developing digital health leadership for the good of world health. CHIME is bringing its renowned professional education to Radical Health Festival Helsinki and delivering a series of workshops for professional groups taught by CHIME faculty and international subject matter experts. CHIME believes digital health transformation starts with inspired people: leaders who recognise the potential for technological change and make it happen.
Are you ready to be a digital health leader?
If so, join one of CHIME’s three 90-minute workshops taking place on Tuesday 13 June and designed for:
- 11:00-12:30 – Chief Information Officers and Chief Clinical Information Officers
- 13:30-15:00 – Chief Nursing Information Officers
- 15:30-17:00 – Chief Data Officers
The CHIME workshops are high-energy, challenging and interactive. You will be introduced to the six factors of leadership success:
The education will be tailored to your function with a sharp focus on the specific opportunities within your professional group.
By joining a CHIME workshop at Radical Health Festival, you will:
- Define and understand digital health leadership skills for your profession
- Develop strategies for communicating change
- Understand the local and international contexts of digital health implementations
- Build understanding of the scope of your digital health profession including using networks and accreditation to build your leadership profile
And there’s more!
Everyone completing the workshop gets one-year’s membership of CHIME International free of charge, and a 50% discount on accessing CHIME’s Certified Digital Health accreditation.
The 3 CHiME workshops offered at Radical Health Festival Helsinki follow a similar 3 step format:
- Workshop overview and introduction to CHIME´s Six Success Factors supporting professional development
- Professional specialty perspectives from guest speakers
- Q&A with next steps – don´t forget to earn your CHIME accreditation!
Guest speakers for the 3 leadership workshops are:
11:00-12:30 – Chief Information Officers and Chief Clinical Information Officers (Room 102)
- Manuel Perez Vallina, CIO, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón, Spain
- Dr. Pirkko Kortekangas, Neurosurgeon and Chief Specialist, UNA, Turku, Finland
13:30-15:00 – Chief Nursing Information Officers (Room 102)
- Antonia Brown, CNIO, Sussex Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
15:30-17:00 – Chief Data Officers (Room 102)
- Dr Ronald Petru, Clinical Data Scientist, Radboud University Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Your chairs throughout the day:
- Jane Dwelly, Vice President, CHIME, United Kingdom
- Andy Kinnear, Executive Programme Advisor, CHIME International, United Kingdom
IMPORTANT: Participating in a CHIME Professional Leadership Workshops requires pre-registration. Secure your seat today!I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CHIME LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP